Saturday, January 28, 2006

My new toy :)

Well, we decided to trade in our Lexus because the mileage was so high on it we were loosing money left and right. DH wanted to get another Lexus but we couldn't find one we liked, ok we only looked at the dealer down here and they couldn't find us a used one we wanted lol. Didn't go out of town for it where we could have found one.

So, I got the vehicle I've always wanted, a little Jeep Wrangler! Here is a picture of my little silver bullet:
DH has had the sports car bug since he sold his last one. We were going to get another TransAm but when he saw and drove a new Dodge Charger SRT8, well he was sold on that. Who would have thought my DH would buy a 4 door sports car but he did, and it's a fast one! ;)

Here are the pictures of his new toy:

No comments: