Saturday, January 10, 2009

Afghan and baby set

I finished them both plus did another baby hat like the one in the picture, minus the little topper. :) First the Afghan, I added the fringe tonight and it's around 5ft long and 3 1/2 feet wide. It is for my girl friend's DD who just turned 8. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


The yarn is red heart kids, #2358 lt purple, #2846 cruise blue, and # 2931 Playful


This baby set was done using the Baby it's cold outside pattern. I added one extra button and did the crochet buttons they have on the pattern site. I made the hat with my own pattern, just HDC all around and did a little curly for the top. :)


Photobucket

Baby sweater was done using Vanna's Choice #172 kelly green as the primary and #171 Fern as the accent. Hat is done with the same 2 colors only the Fern is the primary. :) This was stash yarn and I'm now going to use some green to make a scarf or two!


Thanks for looking, I feel so good to have it finished!


Jodi

No comments: