Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Latest works

I'm on the baby blanket kick again. Actually it just seems like many people I know are expecting babies soon! Here are pictures of some of my latest works :

The blue blanket is a round ripple pattern. It worked up very quickly and I just love how it came out. It is for my high school band director and his wife who are expecting a little boy. I plan on making a matching hat and booties for them also. I got the pattern from here: http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/angelcrafts/patterns/roundripple.html

The second is a granny square afghan that I did up in a weekend. I have a bunch of yarn and this was a great way to use up some of it. The same applies to the blue afghan, it was all yarn from my stash and DH is happy I'm going through some of it. :)

No comments: